- We spread our fastest reaction to events in politics on Twitter. Follow us @epicenter_works!
- Don’t like Twitter? Find us on Mastodon @firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Even though we are not too happy about it, we also have a Facebook account
- Find our published videos on our YouTube channel. Please subscribe us!
- You can find pictures of our actions, events, and campaigns on Flickr.
- Almost all our software is open source. If you are a programmer, help us on Github.
(Online) Meetings and Events
Over the years we have experimented with several formats of events. You can find all occasions and possibilities to meet us here on our calendar.
We always need helping hands and creative thinkers. epicenter.works has numerous projects where you can participate. If you are interested, leave us a message at email@example.com!
We can use help especially in the following areas:
- Web Design
- Legal Expertise
- Event Organisation
- Video Production
- Translations (mostly German & English)
When you enter your data into the form below and submit it, you agree that we store your data for the purpose of informing you about participation possibilities. We only store the data that you enter. The responsible entity for data processing is the registered association epicenter.works (ZVR: 140062668). You can contact our data protection official at firstname.lastname@example.org. The data processing is carried out on the basis of Art 6 (1) lit a DSGVO. Your data will not be passed on to third parties. Your data will be stored until you revoke your permission - which is possible at any time - or when the association ceases its activities.
You have the right to information by the data protection official about your personal data as well as correction or deletion, or restriction of the processing as well as the right to data portability. You can revoke your permission at any time. In that case please send a message to email@example.com. You also have the right to complain at the supervisory authority. Your full declaration of data protection can be found here.